Team Building. Managing Change. Strategic Thinking. Values.
The ability to analyze and collaborate to formulate solutions through critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, team building, and managing change.
Organization Culture and Leadership, 4th Edition Edgar H. Schein (book)
– What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do (article)
– Design Thinking: A Company’s DNA (article)
– 6 Secrets to Making Business Decisions That Get Results (article)
– Think Smarter: Critical Thinking to Improve Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills by
Michael Kallet (book)
– Critical Thinking in Business: Revised and Expanded Second Edition by Bob Schoenberg (book)
Most Work Conflicts Aren’t due to Personality (article)
Problem Solving 101: A Simple Book for Smart People; Ken Wantanabe (book)